- When you reach into your purse, your family scatters - they think you are reaching for that dreaded camera!
- You see something metal in a parking lot or on the floor and you go back to pick it up. It turns out to be some sort of buckle/pop tab type of thing, so you pop it in your pocket, and think - yeah, I can put some ribbon through that.
- You purchase every scrap magazine that hits the shelf, even though more than half the layouts in some are NOT your style.
- You dream about layouts or crops.
- You buy scrapbook "stuff" and have no idea how you are going to use it but think, "I will use it someday."
- When you start scanning kids clothes because they would make great inspiration for a scrapbook page.
- When you spend all day at work/school sketching layouts instead of working/studying.
- You know you're addicted when you find an awesome piece of paper and actually DRESS your child up for pictures in clothes to MATCH THE PAPER.
- You know you're addicted when your husband runs into the local eatery yelling "I need water....my truck's on fire!" And your first response is, "WAIT! I have the camera!"
- ( I can relate to this one definately as last year our little cat went missing & after 3 days we found her up a tree, paul bravely rushed to get a ladder & shinned up the tree to save her, whilst Abi shouted " Wait there while I get a picture & then mum can scrapbook it")
- You plan vacations around scrapbook stores or drive 175 miles to a scrapbook store.
Okay, own up how many boxes would you tick if you took the addiction test?
Taken from the website