The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 15 May 2011

Dusty Stamp set

Own up, We all have them, Dusty stamp sets that often get put on a shelf as something new comes along, I know this to be true as I talk to crafter's of every age group everyday. We are stash~a~holics, as soon as our favourite brand brings out some lovely new stash we NEED it!!
I am no different from crafter reading this blog, only in my case as a demonstrator I NEED to demonstrate all of the lovely new stash so I feel justified making every Stampin' Up purchase. Well the stamp set in question is Sense of time, I originally bought this as soon as it became available, I had some scrapbook layouts in mind for this set, I don't remember if I every got round to making the layouts, {Mental note to self check scrapbooks & add to my to do list.}


Whilst I has hopping around blog land I found a card using this set that inspired me to ink up my stamps. I was actually looking for inspiration for the Baby blossoms set when I first mounted it & I came across this blog by Cherie Franklin & this card is a case of one of her beautiful cards, Thank you for inspiring me to dust of a sense of time.

The card is so pretty & girly, {but mental note to self, look for inspiration for masculine cards, you currently have none in your stash.}

Close up of the beautiful Sense of time clock face over stamped with Baby blossoms
Inside of the card
What do you put on the inside of your cards?
I would love you to share with me the inside secrets of your cards.
At the moment I have been decorating all of the insides of my cards, I think that it is a nice finishing touch.
Do you stamp your envelopes? Thats something I have been thinking about trying as well.

To make this card I have used.
Ink
Soft suede
Pretty In pink
Rose Red
Pear Pizzaz
Certainly celery
Whisper white
Cardstock
Pretty In Pink
Confetti White
Rose Red
Stamps
Fine flourish
Basic Phrases
Baby Blossoms
Sense of Time
Tools
Top Note Die
Perfect polka dots embossing folder
Big shot Die cutting machine
White embossing powder
Heat embossing tool
Stamp~a~ma~jig
Paper piercing tool
Mat pack
Pretties
Brad from Hodgepodge hardware
Oversized pearl {from retired Stampin' Up stash}
Whisper white Organza ribbon

Everything to make these cards is from Stampin' Up & If you would like further information about products or business opportunities please contact me.



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter