The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Monday 21 April 2008

Todays words of wisdom ~ what is the meaning of the serenity poem

Serenity means that I no longer recoil from the past, live in jeopardy because of my present behavior, or worry about the unknown future. I seek regular times to re-create myself and I avoid those times of depletion that makes me vulnerable to despair and to old self-destructive patterns.

This Serenity comes from within the individual.
It is not based upon material wealth or external pleasures.
It comes from daily doing our best and the understanding that our "best" is going to change from moment to moment, often based upon our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
It comes from using our special gifts and talents on a daily basis in a manner that will not only benefit others but also be a witness of our personal beliefs.

Accepting change means that I do not cause suffering for myself by clinging to that which no longer exists. All that I can count on is that nothing will be stable --- except how I respond to the transforming cycles in my life of birth, growth and death.

Accepting things I cannot change.
You cannot change your environment in which you live.
You cannot stop the sun from moving across the sky.
If it is external to you, you most likely cannot change it alone.
Giving up my attempts to control outcomes does not require that I give up my boundaries or my best efforts. It does mean my most honest appraisal of the limits of what I can do.

Courage to change the things I can.
I can only change that which is internal to me.
I can change an external appearance.
I set my own personal boundaries of what I can do or allow to be done unto me.
By daily doing my personal best I am satisfied, but I let go of the outcomes and place no expectations on them.

Wisdom becomes the never forgotten recognition of all those times when it seemed there was no way out and new paths opened up like miracles in my life.
The wisdom to know the difference.
Wisdom does not come from a book, listening to a tape or watching something.
To be knowledgeable or learned does not imply wisdom.

Wisdom comes from the application of knowledge within the experience of life.
True wisdom comes from stepping outside the common boundaries of the mundane world and fully living life, often on what may be considered the ragged edge.

True wisdom comes through facing the challenges and opportunities presented by the daily events of human experience and learning from each experience; even if that experience teaches you that the experience is beyond your personal, individual ability to achieve or accomplish.
True wisdom teaches that failure is not being able to not succeed, but rather that failure is not being willing to try.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter