1. cut a strip of card the height of each letter template, you need 1 strip for each letter.
2. draw the letter on the right hand side of the piece of card, and cut around the outside edge of the letter.
3. line up the letters to form the name whilst holding them all in place turn them over & mark a line on the reverse. Cut each piece so they form the basic book shape.
4. using the off cuts if possible draw around each of the letters again that you need for the book, then paint these with a co-ordinating acrylic paint & leave to dry.
5. whilst they are drying cover each page with 12 x 12 backing paper both on the back & front then decorate the pages with your chosen embellishments.
6. When the acrylic paint is dry stipple a co-ordinating colour lightly over the top, sprinkle ultra fine glitter whilst the paint is still wet.
7. To assemble stick painted letters onto the pages, when dry line up all of the pages & punch 3 holes using the cropodile or similar.
8. Thread through the three holes an easy bind ring ( available at stationers ) & tie various colours and lengths of ribbon through the binder rings.