Todays cards are made with the Stampin up set called Big on Christmas, another dusty stamp set.
- I have stamped the images with Stampin up ink.
- Coloured each of the images using stampin up ink and pens with a water brush.
- When they were all dry I covered the entire image with versamark ink, sprinkled on Stampin up "heat & stick powder" heated the powder & covered the entire area with dazzling diamonds, heating once more to set the glitter.
- The card stock used on these is from the English paper company and is a beautiful irridescent 12" x 12" paper.
- The 12" card is cut into 3 at 10cm intervals alowing 3 cards from one sheet.
- Using a scoring board fold in half & then the second line is at 1/3 of the front and folded back on itself.
- I put each card through the cuttlebug each using a different folder.
- The glitter border on the right hand side is made using a thin strip of double sided tape with glitter on.