The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Thursday 28 May 2009

Offer ends today

The current special offer that Stampin' Up are running for the £99 demonstrator kit ends on Sunday. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk


Become a demonstrator for only £99 with the limited-time Scrapbooking Starter Kit!

Paperwork must be received by Stampin’ Up! by June 1.






No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter