The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Monday 25 January 2010

Scrapbooking Me

When I was scrapbooking pictures of james & the boys It made me realise there was a major problem with the beautiful pictures I had....................Mummy ( kerry ) was missing from all of them, she plays a huge part in the lives of james & the boys yet she is not in any of the photo's. This got me thinking & as I looked back over the last 10 months of my scrapbooking addiction I realised like kerry I hardly featured in any of the layouts. I decided to address the balance and at least once a month make a couple of layouts of myself.

I have put together a checklist of some of the ideas & themes I would like to cover.


  1. Circle of Friends
  2. Crafts & Hobbies
  3. A Day in the Life
  4. Faith & Me
  5. Favorites
    • Activities
    • Clothes
    • Games
    • Movies
    • Music
    • Books
  6. Favorite Foods
    • Restaurants
    • Drinks
    • Snacks
    • Desserts
  7. Favorite Job
  8. Fears
  9. Growing Up
    • Where I was born
    • Where I lived
    • How many houses I lived in
  10. Hairstyles through the Years
  11. High School Years
  12. Hopes and Dreams
  13. Housework & Me
  14. I am Blessed
  15. I am Grateful
  16. The Last 10 Years (how I have changed over the years)
  17. Making My House a Home
  18. Man of My Dreams
  19. Mum & Me
    • What we do together
    • What our similarities are
    • What our differences are
  20. My Emotions
    • What makes me happy/sad
    • What makes me laugh/cry
    • What makes me angry
    • What makes me nervous
  21. People That Inspire Me
  22. Pieces of Me
  23. Self Portrait (a personal photo and journaling about the photo)
  24. Uniquely Me (things that make me unique)
  25. Vacation Favorites
  26. My names (maiden, married, nicknames)
  27. My Purse
    • Favorite purse
    • What's in it
  28. My quirks
  29. Who am I ?
  30. What do I like
  31. What do I dislike
  32. What am I reading
  33. How will I change over the coming year.
  34. My hopes & dreams for the future
  35. 10 Things about Me
  36. The Chef in Me (love it or hate it)

Inspiration

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter