The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 26 February 2010

It's still flowing Day 4


Well the creative juices are still flowing, well trickling out rather than gushing which I guess is better than nothing.

It has been a funny week at work this week, Monday we were all evacuated because of a fire at work, 5 fire engines in attendance and a customer who refused to leave. the store had only been re-opened for 20 minutes & a customer came up to my colleague and said that he thought he was having a stroke, cue first aider and an ambulance.
If that wasn't enough in the afternoon we had two unattended bags left in the middle of my department, when I called out asking if the belonged to anyone a customer came forward, I asked that she stayed with her luggage as we had already evacuated the store once today, to which she gave me the Nazi salute, Nothing surprises me with some of our customers anymore.

On Wednesday we lost a work experience girl, & after investigation she had gone home sick without telling anyone, but you do worry when someone disappears.

Well enough waffle about my weird week here is todays card.

Stamps
Wow flowers 1117174
Live your dream 111486

Inks
Basic grey
So saffron

Punches
Large oval 115156
Scallop oval 115429
Scallop edge 13654
5 petal flower 112829

Cardstock
Whisper white
basic Grey

Papers
So saffron 113645

Accents
Flower fusion 113662
Earth elements brads 110022
So saffron striped grosgrain ribbon 115311



All of the above items are available to order from Stampin' Up through myself.

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, sounds like you won't forget that day in a hurry!
Fabulous card BTW!
:o)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter