The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 4 July 2010

What a hectic few days

Well where to start with the last few days hectic but very enjoyable It has been like a rollercoaster ride this week of highs & lows so here goes. I was approached last week via e-mail asking if I would like to be featured in an article called the carnival of shopping, when I looked into the company who were producing the feature I was extremely flattered. We also had our higely popular Stampin' Up experience day to finish planning for & anyone that has ever organised a day like this will appreciate the thought & work that goes into planning an event like this. Well yesterday was the day of our 2nd Stampin' Up experience day & we were blessed with a breeze coming through the hall at Hethersett, otherwise it would have been very very hot< many thanks to all of you who came along & to our families for supporting us especially paul who got up at 6am to bake the brownies as we ran out of time on Friday night.
The next event we have planned is 31st October & with lovely sets that will be in the new catalogue & some of the ideas that we have planned I'm sure that the day will be as popular so if you fancy joining us then booking is essential
Also on Friday night I had a meeting with Lydia who has agreed to join our team of Stampin' Up demonstrators, I am sure that Lydia will enjoy her Stampin' Up journey & I look forward to showcasing some of work shortly. If anyone would like to know more about the benefits from joining Stampin' Up or would like to share our creative journey then please get in touch. Well I best go & get the camera out to start gathering together the projects from yesterdays experience day to sare with you later.
I also have added some more retired Stampin' Up stamp sets to my for sale section if your interested drop me an e-mail, if you need pictures then they can be found in the gallery at Splitcoast stampers or send me your e-mail address & I will take pictures of any that you are interested in.
Dont forget to check back over the next couple of days to see what we made on Saturday.





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter