The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 8 August 2010

My head is banging & creativity is in short supply

My head is absolutely banging again today, I wish the Dr's could find a reason why I have so many headaches as in the last 14 days I have had bad headaches / migraines on 11 of them & today is no exception. As much as i would love to pop upstairs & create something I cannot seem to concentrate at the moment so I have been surfing the net for some tutorials & inspiration. So I thought i would share the links that i've found & showcase some of my favourite blogs.
The first site is Crescent stampin & the talented Carol, here is the fabby Christmas box that she's recently made & a link to her tutorial.

http://crescentstampin.blogspot.com/2010/08/free-christmas-gift-box-tutorial.html


Onto Mary at Stampin' Pretty a fellow SU Demo from over the pond & the wonderful idea of designer series paper envelopes.
http://www.stampinpretty.com/2010/07/elegant-soiree-trio.html
Check out mary's other tutorials whilst visiting her blog as she has been doing a feature called envelope envy, which takes the boring envelope to a whole new level.
http://andreawalford.com/?page_id=646


The next tutorial laden blog comes with a very serious health warning," you will spend hours here" dont just make a cup of tea, make a whole flask & settle down for a good look around this blog. Andrea at Sunny Stampin' inc has the most amazing tutorials or every thing I have chosen to showase just 1 of her amazing tutorials & projects & her blog is so easy to navigate.
Andreas tutorial Archive




Carlas Scraps Just to many to choose from here & some great colouring tutorials.


Stamp with Tammi Another very talented lady from over the pond, great videos tutorials
http://www.stampwithwendy.com.au/2010/07/create-a-card-friday-birthday-card-for-kids.html


Stamp with wendy many amazing ideas from a fellow SU demonstrator this time in Australia


http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/past-tutorials-to-downloa.html


Art with heart is a new blog for me, but WOW she has an amazing array of tutorials to share


http://sarahsinkspot.com/blog/2010/02/paper-gift-bows.html
Sarah has great tutorials for many very diverse Stampin' Up projects here is just one for this amazing paper bow. This link will take you to Sarah's Tutorial Library which not only has project tutorials but also technique tutorials.

One final listing for today the top 50 Stampin' Up blogs in Australia 
All of the images in this post are the intellectual property of the blog owners & are featured here for inspiration only please contact the owners for any further information. 
Hopefully the new tablets will start to kick in soon & I can resume my own creativity but I hope that you enjoy your tour round some of my fav fellow demo's blogs.


1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Lisa,
I wanted to thank you so much for giving me a 'toot' it is much appreciated :) I really hope you get some relief from these terrible headaches very soon....how awful for you!

Gentle Hugs,
Carol xxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter