The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 10 February 2012

Join me at probably the best job I've ever had.

A woman walked into the office of the personnel manager of a large company and said:

“I’ve decided to come and work for your company, but there are a few things I feel you should be aware of before I start. First of all, I will only be working a couple of days a week and when I do come in, it’ll only be for about three hours at a time.”

“If I want to make plans to go somewhere with my family during such times as Christmas, New Year, Easter or school holidays I will do so without anyone asking me questions about it and if some family difficulty arises, I will arrange for postponement of my work until I can get back to it.”

“As a salesperson for this company, I will do the best job I can, but I expect the company to provide all the incentives and awards needed to encourage my customers to buy our products. Please be sure the incentives and awards are changed on a regular basis to keep up the interest and motivation.”

“With regards to compensation, I would like a percentage of everything I sell. Let’s say £30 or more per hour, plus bonuses if I do a better than average job. I also expect you to offer me a variety of awards such as gifts and prizes just for doing my job.”

“Oh, and by the way; if I decide to become a manager with your company, I will expect additional bonuses paid to me on my personal sales and the sales of all people connected to me.”

By now the personnel manager was in convulsions of laughter but managed to say, “I don’t know where you are from lady, but there is no such job in the world as the one you’ve just described!”

“Well, I beg to differ”, the woman said, “my friend has just joined party plan and that is exactly the kind of job she has"

If you would like more information on joining me on a creative journey then give me a call or drop me an e-mail.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter