A Recent make & take project.
To Make the Pull out Scrapbook you will need
- Two 4” x 4” chipboard coasters
- One 4” x 10” piece of card stock for the front book cover
- One 4” x 10” piece of coordinating patterned paper for the inside of the book cover
- Two 3” x 12” pieces of cardstock
- Three pieces of ribbon – 18” each piece
- Extra sticky adhesive
- Paper cutter
- Scoring tool
- Grid paper (optional but helpful)
- 3/16” corner rounder
Run a strip of tape lengthwise through the center of the plain 4” x 10” piece of card stock and adhere one of the lengths of ribbonto the tape.
Apply adhesive between the two coasters so that the patterned paper will be adhered along the spine of the book.
Adhere the two remaining pieces of ribbon in center of the farthest right hand panel of the 3” x 12” card stock,
Its at this stage you can ink the edges of the pull out pages if desired for a vintage look.