The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 9 October 2011

The new catalogue is a week old

The new catalogue is now a week old & i'm sure that you've been through from front to back a number of times already.
One of the many bonuses of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is being able to receive the catalogue at the beginning of September & then purchase sneek peak items in advance of the October 1st release date. There are of course many other advantages, if you would like to know what the benefits are then please drop me a line at Lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Well I thought you may be interested in my top 10 favourite Products from the 2011 / 2012 idea book & Catalogue are in no particular order.

1.First Edition speciality papers

121878 First Edition Speciality papers £11.50
These papers are so versatile as they can be coloured with ink pads, they can be stamped over & punched for a variety of projects.

2. Creatively Yours
Creatively yours Wood mounted ~ 122610 £16.95 Clear Mounted ~ £13.95
A nice set for Stampin your mark on your creative projects & a must for anyone selling Stampin' Up cards to enable them to comply with Stampin' Ups Angel policy.

3. Broadsheet alphabet
Broadsheet Alphabet Wood Mounted 118724 £44.95 ~ Clear Mounted 120585 £36.95
If you only ever purchase one Alphabet then I would urge you to look at this one as it is so versatile for Monograms, Scrapbook titles & cards. So beautiful & everyone is different.

4. Page 67 has the loveliest layout using the new set called Creative elements.
Creative Elements Wood mounted 122645 £29.95 ~ Clear Mounted 122647 £23.95
5. On Page 51 I love the Paisley petals set & Paisley petals Designer Series papers, the whole page is a feast for the eyes, I love the notebooks that they've made as the display samples.
Designer Series papers 122367 £9.95

Paisley petals wood mounted 122545 £23.95 Clear Mounted 122547 £18.95

6. Pennant Parade & the co-ordinating punch
Petite Pennants Builder punch 122361 £15.50

Pennant parade 122740 wood mounted £20.95 122742 Clear mounted £16.95
So far I think this is probably the set that I have found most samples made with from the new catalogue.

7. Welcome Christmas this is a set that carried over from the last catalogue & I bought it as part of a bundle last year & had never used it until this week when I was planning some classes & now i have so many ideas for using it on my own Christmas cards, I have already made 6 different samples.
Welcome Christmas 118736 Wood mounted £26.95 120597 Clear Mounted £21.95

8. Tagtastic Hostess set This set has a tag for most occasions, but why stop at using them as tags they would easily make a focal point or an embellishment on a scrapbooking project or a greetings card.
Tagtastic Hostess set available to purchase with Hostess Pounds 122745 Wood  mounted £12 hostess pounds ~ 122747 Clear Mounted £10 hostess pounds.


9. Teeny Tiny Wishes I have seen this set in the American catalogue and really hoped that it would arrive here in the UK & it has.
Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370 £32.95

I love this set & I think its ideal partner is Elizabeth
117120 Elizabeth A La carte stamp £8.95
10. Delicate Doilies I have this set already & I have so many ideas of what I want to do with it, but everytime I get in the craft room I get distracted & make some different. I love the fact that 2 of the stamps have matching punches.
Delicate Doilies 122590 Wood Mounted £20.95 122592 Clear Mounted  £16.95

I hope that you've enjoyed my top 10 from the new catalogue what is going to be in your top 10?













No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter