The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Tuesday 22 November 2011

Last nights Stampers 6

Last night was the final meeting of our current stampers 6 group. So we made three cards inspired by a workshop that Monica shared on her blog a few weeks ago.

The card above Was the original inspiration for the card set that we made I just love the real red & the crumb cake together, I chose confetti white for the mat, I love the confetti white for this style of card as it isn't such a bright white as the whisper white & the little confetti flecks just add a little something..
 This was the last card that we made during the evening so some of the ladies took theirs home to finish, I am mindful of time with this group as two of my ladies travel for around 50 minutes to get to me & yesterday was a very foggy day here in Easy Anglia. We usually make just two projects but we did manage to squeeze in a third last night.
As the ladies were colouring the little bird from Beautiful season, they decided they would mount their panel up slightly differently to my original sample, I love it when they add their own twist to their cards.
This card uses stamps from; Beautiful season, Serene Snowflakes  & Heard from the heart.

 Here is the first card that we made a nice simple card that would be relatively easy to mass produce, I know some people make batches of each design of card, I personally like to make one or two of each design. The card is the zig zag style card again in Real Red & Crumb Cake. The snowflake baubles are so sweet. The card is nicely glittered but thats not very clear in the pictures.

And lastly everyone's favourite Dasher, you can see from the second image that the snowy hill that dasher is standing on is torn from a white piece of card, the whisper white works better for this than the confetti white, on the rough edge of the tear we added dazzling diamonds with 2 way glue pen, this is great as it goes on blue so you can see where you've added the glue & dries clear.
We had a lovely evening & were spoilt with a beautiful sugar free fruit cake from Veronica who was the hostess & scrummy little chocolate tarts that Marie bought with her from Steph, Thank you ladies.

I plan to start another Stampers 6 group in January, if you are interested I will post further details later.

Many thanks ladies for a lovely 7 months

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter