The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Wednesday 7 March 2012

Stampers 10 projects

Tonight is the monthly meeting of my Stampers 10 group, tonight was quite a small group due to some members having previous commitments, but despite the small numbers we still only made two cards, its so nice to catch up with crafting friends.
The cards that we made tonight showcase products from the current mini catalogue that runs until 31st March.
the first card that we made uses the lovely free papers from the Sale-a-bration promotion called Everyday enchantment designer series papers.

The colours that co-ordinate with this paper pack are Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait,Calypso Coral, Poppy parade, Very Vanilla & Soft suede. This colour palette is one of my favourite for a long time & I'm enjoying working with it.
Card Recipe
Cardstock
Whisper White
Lucky Limeade
Ink
Lucky Limeade
Poppy Parade
Stamps
Precious Butterflies ~ Hostess set
Fresh Vintage ~ Sale-a-bration set
Tools
1/2" Circle punch
Scallop square punch
Embellishments
Crystal Effects
Stampin' Dimensionals

This card was simple and easy to mass produce, with the bonus of it can be made for any occasion just by changing the greeting on the card.

Everyone Loved the simplicity of the second card that we made tonight. The card uses just two colours Whisper White & Island Indigo.

Card Recipe
Cardstock
Whisper White
Island Indigo
Ink
Island Indigo
Stamps
Fresh Vintage ~ Sale-a-bration set
Tools
Paper Cutter
Stamp a ma jig
Embellishments
Basic Pearls
Victoria Crochet Trim

The island indigo stamping on the Whisper white card to make the back ground is stamped in a "random organised pattern" By that I don't mean wildly stamping like crazy, you just need to take a couple of minutes to carefully stamp the images so they don't overlap each other but the do stamp of the edge of the card so they look randomly positioned.

The stamps and papers used in tonight's projects can be obtained free by placing an order of £45 during the sale a bration period. if you would like to take advantage of this fabulous offer then please ping me an e-mail at lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter