Enough for one a day for a month! Decorate top of jar and add a poem on a sticky label or a tag can be tied on with ribbon,
The Poem for the label or tag.
Some days it seems like your luck has run out,
and you start to forget what it's all about.
So when you're feeling down and blue,
remember this jar made just for you.
And when things seem to turn for the worse,
grab a mint and read a verse!
- If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence,
you can bet the water bill is higher.
- Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. Just don't break a limb doing it!
- Crumbs of happiness make a loaf of contentment. It is up to you to shape it all together.
- Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway. Turn the unknown into a blessing.
- Risk it. You can't steal second and keep your foot on first. But the guy at third is keeping an eye on you!
- Today's mighty oak is yesterday's little acorn that stood it's ground. Hang in there. Rain and fertilizer is what made the mighty oak strong!
- The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the glass is half empty. The pragmatist, being thirsty, drinks the water. Pragmatists are never thirsty!
- Getting over a bad experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
- The optimist says, "My cup runneth over, what a blessing." The pessimist says, "My cup runneth over, what a mess." Bless your mess!
- We accomplish a lot more when we get rid of our ifs and ands and get off our butts.
- The pessimist complains about the direction of the wind, the optimist expects the direction to change, but the leader simply adjusts the sails. Examine your sails periodically!
- Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. Never give up!
- In the long run the pessimist may be right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip.
- Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars.
- Be an optimist, but it's better to be an optimist who carries a raincoat.
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror. It keeps the kinks out of your neck.
- Triumph is what you get when you add an umph to try. Try it with an umph!
- Put your nose to the grindstone and your shoulder to the wheel and you'll either get polished up or a pointed nose and round shoulders.
- Worrying over troubles is like a rocking chair. You go back and forth, but don't get anywhere. So get your duff out of the chair and start to chase away despair!
- The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand, as it is in playing a poor hand well. Learn when to play and when to fold!
- A person who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle away to nothing. When you get to the size you like, just be yourself!
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on tight!
- Happiness often sneaks in a door you didn't know you left open. Leave your doors open.
- Encouragement is like premium gas. It helps take the knocks out of living. May life's journey be smooth.
- An optimist laughs to forget. A pessimist forgets to laugh.
- Success comes in cans. Failure comes in can'ts. Knock those "t"s off!
- The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns. The pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. Smell the rose but watch for thorns... and bees!
- There is always something to be thankful for. When you cannot pay your bills, be thankful you are not one of your creditors.
- A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. Smile even on cloudy days!
- What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul. An occasional cleansing is needed but don't become a prune!
- A giggle a day keeps the grumpies away! LOL
- Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the mastery of it.
- Age is all in your mind...the trick is to keep it from creeping down into your body.
- A bend in the road is not the end of the road...unless you fail to make the turn.