So here I am sitting here in my craft room making up some sample wedding invitations for a couple of brides to view when I realised that it might be helpful to add the printer codes to print in gold silver & copper. This works with most printers & definateley with Epson printers.
- When you have written your text in word or publisher, highlight the whole text area.
- Cick on the 'A' button to change font colour.
- Click on the line that says more colours.
- The middle tab should br custom, click and enter the following codes in the boxes next to the colour names.
- This will then apply the colour to all of your hilighted text.
Red 192 Green 168 Blue 104
Red 165 Green 138 Blue 82
Red 151 Green 151 Blue 168
Red 205 Green 115 Blue 0