I found this recpe on Sarahs blog
Ingredients (Makes four slices)
4 Slices White Bread (white tastes much better with this recipe)
4 Slices Ham
Teaspoon English or Dijon Mustard
- First make the cheesy mixture by mixing together 1 egg, 250g cheese and the mustard.
- Place four slices bread under the grill and toast on one side
- Turn the toast over and put the ham on the uncooked side making sure it is just inside the edge of the bread.
- Cover the bread with the cheesy mixture spreading it right to the edge.
- Put the toast back under the grill to melt the cheesy mixture all over the bread.
- Fry four eggs.
- Remove the toast from the grill and place on your plate, top with a fried egg and pepper!