The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 7 March 2010

It finally feels like spring has arrived


The sun is shining & the sky is blue
Here's hoping that we have seen the last of the snow for now.
I am at home today as Abi is now finally on the mend, { fingers crossed } Paul has gone to see the grandchildren & deliver some birthday presents, we couldn't go as Abi isn't up to the car journey as its a round trip of 300 miles which we thought was too much for her at the moment. Paul has taken the camera to take some up to date photographs of the grandchildren as they are growing so fast & changing every time we see them. So Dan has gone out for a walk to take some photographs for his final project for his A level photography piece, he went with the instruction too try & find me a snowdrop picture so I can finish a little mini book layout I started a few weeks ago at the crop.



Stamps
Forest Friends
Inks
Close to cocoa
Old Olive"
Cardstock
12" x 12" Kraft card
Designer series papers
Merry moments

So he has the camera, its freezing cold so what else is there to do?
finish of some of the projects that are sitting on the desk in my craft room.

My Mum told me a funny story on the phone about a conversation that she had about snowdrops last week.
She was in a taxi on her way too the dentist & making polite chit chat with the driver.
Mum " Isn't spring lovely, I haven't seen many snowdrops yet"
Taxi driver "sorry You've not seen many!! Snowdrops"
Mum " maybe the ground is still freezing & they cant poke through yet"
Taxi driver " Snowdrops come from the sky love" { I can just imagine the puzzled look on his face obviously think my Mum is suffering from a senior moment }
Mum " No dear snowdrops are plants & they come up through the ground, Your thinking of Snow flakes they come from the sky"
This did make my Mum chuckle but she's still isn't sure that the taxi driver believed her.


Thank you Dan for taking the pictures for me


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter