Stampin' Up has lots of lovely tools & I will feature one of the tools or products every Friday.
The stamp-a-ma-jig is a little like marmite, vegemite if your american. you either love it or hate it, personally I now love it lthough it took me a little while to become a fan.
If like me you cannot stamp straight for toffee then this is the tool that you need.
The imaging sheet has a smooth side for waterbased inks like the Stampin' Up ink pads. The textured side is for pigment & dye inks. Both sides easily clean up with baby wipes, damp cloth or rubbing alcohol.
The stamp-a-ma-jig will enable you
- To use any suitable stamp to make a border
- Make original background papers in a random organised design
- Stamp word greeting straight
- Use the Stampin' Up range of two step stamps
- The imaging sheet can be used as a paint palette, by just scribbling the colour from your Stampin' Up markers on the textured side of the sheet, use an aqua painter to pick up the colour & watercolour your image.
The above products are available to purchase from Stampin' Up through me