The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 17 September 2010

Stampers 10 cards

This weeks stampers 10 cards are made using a set that is staying with us into the new catalogue, I still have a few sets left to demo, but this is one of the versatile sets that you can adapt to any occasion.
The first card has a Whisper white base, the scalloped border at the bottom is made from Bashful blue designer papers & cut with the scallop border punch.
The nine square are cut from Bashful blue, Ballet Blue & Night of Navy they were cut using  a 1 1/8" square punch I stuck them to the card in a "random organised pattern" I know your thinking how can you have random organisation! ! ! ! Well it's a phrase coined by my lovely ladies. Next I used the three ink colours to stamp the seed head from the Pocket Silhouette stamp set 7 times. 6 were cut out using the 1 1/4" square punch & the 7th was cut using the 1" square punch.
I used the Random organisation method to lay them out on the card with the middle image on the "Huh" another Norfolk word meaning not straight or at an angle. One of my ladies put all hers on the Huh so she didn't have to try & get them all lined up.
The greeting is from the same set & was stamped in Ballet blue on the Whisper white card stock & punched using the Word window punch.


Again the base of this card was Whisper White, I actually managed to cut both card blanks from 1 single sheet of A4 card.
The Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon was tied around the Bashful blue panel before we stuck it onto the card.
We stamped three images of the grass stamp from the Pocket Silhouettes set one in each colour Rich Razzleberry, melon mambo & pretty in Pink. Each image was then trimmed to the same size and matted onto cardstock of the matching colour. The matted images were adhered using Stampin' Dimensional's to give the card some depth.
The greeting was from the Pocket Silhouette set  & stamped onto Whisper white card with Rich Razzleberry ink and cut out using the Word window punch.. Then mounted on a scallop oval of Rich Razzleberry card, the decorations are Vintage brads.

So glad that this set isn't retiring, it's a little bit like your old comfy slippers, safe & comfortable. Talking of slippers isn't it cold & have mine on already & the heating.................Even all the cats are coming home every night now.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter