The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Monday 6 September 2010

Twaddle & Piffle

For those of you that aren't from Norfolk it basically means to blather on or talk a lot. Well it's been a funny old day for starters it was my youngest Abi's first day of her last year at school so a real milestone day & she was trying to get out of the door to school this morning when I had her posing for pictures, being a scrap booker that's definitely one for the album.
I headed off to work awaiting many deliveries but it was okay as Dan is still at home as University doesn't start for him until 27th September.
I came home to a packet of lovely Christmas fabrics for my bunting hire venture,

Kate Spain ~12 days of Christmas
So that's something else for me to be getting on with & as I put the kettle on I had a delivery from the UPS driver with the first order from my Stampin' Up pre order, did I say that as a demo I can order some of the product early? Well the new catalogue has something for everyone.
The kettle boiled again and the courier that delivers the Amazon orders was at the door, now by this time i'm in a real quandary do I start cutting out the new fabric? or do I mount the new stamps & make some samples? but I cant upload the sneak peeps yet so that has gone to the bottom of the list or do I eventually make that cup of Lady grey tea & start on one of the three books that has just arrived? I do wish that I could read more than two books at a time. I usually have one by the bed for the evenings & another that I read at work, but they do have to be completely different in story & theme or I do get a bit confused.
Well for a few weeks I haven't had much at all to read & now three books two from my favourite authors and one whose title absolutely fascinated me, but I will get to that in a minute.

I Love Sophie Kinsella books they are so humorous & I can see a little of people I know in the main character Becky Brandon.













The next book that arrived today is 6 Rainier Drive, I found this author by chance as one of her books was on a 3 for 2 in Waterstones & I have to walk through there everyday on my way to work. The books are about an idyllic sounding place called Cedar cove, although on second thoughts maybe not so idyllic because a lot happens there, but I wont say any more just in case you take my recommendation to read the set. If you like easy going family stories & human life observations you will love these.















 Well this book just jumped off the virtual bookshelf at Amazon & into my basket. I love beach huts & everything about them, not that I have one, but they just fascinate me & If I won the lottery I would go on the waiting list for a beach hut In Southwold.

Well I guess if your reading this in any other country than the Uk you may wonder what I am talking about so here is the Wikipedia definition of a beach hut.


beach hut (also known as a beach cabin or bathing box) is a small, usually wooden and often brightly coloured, box above the high tide mark on popular bathing beaches. They are generally used as a shelter from the sun or wind, changing into and out of swimming costumes and for the safe storing of some personal belongings. Some beach huts incorporate simple facilities for preparing food and hot drinks by either bottled gas or occasionally mains electricity.
They are just so unique I even found a website where they hold a beach Hut of the year competition.
http://www.beachhutoftheyear.co.uk

Only the British would pay £100,000 for a beach hut in Southwold ( a brightly coloured timber shed approx 8ft x 10ft that can only use to its best advantage when the sun shines.

So I look forward to reading this book & sharing the stories of the Beach Hut.


You may wonder what has happened to the crafting today!! Well I had a crafting disaster, I saw yesterday a technique called "Josephs coat" well I tried it tonight & to say it was unsuccessful is a minor understatement, I have black ink everywhere & a nice Brayer shaped stain on my desk.....oh well tomorrow is another day & maybe I will have another try at the Joseph's coat technique & actually have something crafty to share with you.

Well Goodnight all i'm off to start a new book & I have just realised I never did make my cup of tea.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Lisa, where did you get that gorgeous fabric from?

Yvonne Russell said...

How lovely to get all those wonderful parcels in the mail. Enjoy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter