The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 7 November 2010

I have so much to share especially the Stampin' Up theme song

I have so much to share with you.


A perfect photo opportunity on the Huge stamps on stage at Convention.


As some of you may know this past three days I have been away to the Stampin' up UK convention in London & it was A M A Z I N G.


Firstly I had Sharon as the BEST roomie which was great & we did enjoy some late night chats sharing our convention swaps and just admiring the cards we has swapped with fellow demo's from all over Europe. There were over 300 fellow Demo's from UK, France & Germany. There was also Daisy (convention baby) who at just 9 weeks old was a hit with everyone especially the photographers.


I will take pictures of all of my swaps during the week & edit them so be sure to check back & see some of the amazing work from across Europe, I would do it today but have the most awful Migraine and have been sick for half the night, it is beginning to clear now, but don't want to tempt it back by sitting on the computer too long.
We all got given a convention bag 
Our free convention bag that contained 2 sets of free stamps,pen, keyring, convention pin, programme & lanyard 
Which contained two beautiful  FREE stamp sets 
Just believe


Party This way


Did you know that Stampin' up have a theme song?
Did you answer No? well neither did I. On the coach very early on Friday morning we were ferried from our hotel to Addington palace where the Convention was being held & the driver said that he was playing this music by special request & blasted out the song....................I have to say that the penny didn't drop straight away. When we were all seated for lunch on Friday the music started again & THEN the penny dropped much to the amusement of the fellow demo's on my table that I had only just realised that " Share what you love, Love what you do" is all about the wonderful job of being a Stampin' Up Demo.



Have a Listen


Share what you love, Love what you do ( The Song )   How cool is that?


We some amazing demonstrations throughout the day on Friday, some were truly inspiring & I feel very privileged to have been part of this amazing event.


We also went shopping in Momento Mall & bought bags for shopping Stampin' Up of course.
The beautiful Greenhouse Garden tote bag
My lovely new Greenhouse Garden Tote
  
The first day items are normally limited so everyone has a chance to get some of the items.  One of the big items of interest in this photo is the pop up garbage can in the top right of the page.  I know a few of my customers will appreciate this as they have been wanting me to put something out on my tables.  Unfortunately it was a very popular item & sold out so I only have 2 of them. 


Bags, rulers, key rings, pens & pop up bin
 How cool is this, just what I need for my Stampers 10 & Stampers 6 groups
How cool


I also got Stampin' Up Rulers, Key Rings & a special Stamp which I will share with you this week.
I will share with you tomorrow what we did from Friday evening onwards & of course all of the lovely sample pictures during the week. 


As you can see I had a great time & if you would like to share a great 3 days with me next year then you can by joining my team of demonstrators & join Sharon & I at European convention 2010 in ........Drum Roll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EURODISNEY PARIS How magical will that be. Call me for a chat I would love to share the magic with you.



1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What fun! I love Convention! I am so glad you had the opportunity to go! I'm not sure I'm going to make it next year??? Fingers crossed! Hugs xxaxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter