The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Thursday 18 November 2010

My stampers 10 Ladies

My lovely stampers 10 ladies are so creative.
Last month when we met I set them a challenge to make a Christmas item that was NOT a greetings card, It had to be 3D & of course it had to contain a Stampin' Up product & not just Tombow glue.
On offer was a £15 Stampin' Up voucher to spend with me, so basically if you rise to my challenge your name goes into the draw for the voucher.


Lucy was inspired by Monica to make this beautiful pendant, she realised after she had made it that I had specified it must be a Christmas item, so creatively she made a 3D stand of a Christmas tree.

By Lucy


Lucy used Occasionally ( Retired ) Tiny Tags set & True Friend ( Retired ) The pendant is made from a domino.


Kate made the cutest snowman, can you guess what she is made from?

By Kate

Did you guess? The body of the snowman Is a children's white glove, her face is a polystyrene ball, the buttons are punched with the triple flower punch ( Retired ) with a brad through the middle, the nose is an orange pencil lead. The Stampin' Up item in this project is the 3D tree that the snowman is holding made from the A Holly, Jolly Christmas set ( Retired ).
Well done Kate that is lovely, How any are you making for Christmas?

By Alice
Alice made this tree decoration using an origami fold that she taught me, she made me a layer & I have searched for it all day, but I think I remember how you make it, Alice used Certainly celery ribbon to Hang her tree up with.


Thank you to all that took part, The winner of the £15 voucher was Kate, chosen at random during the evening.


Well done kate


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter