The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Monday 8 October 2012

World card Making Day Event ~ Part 2

Can you guess which set the tree wreath comes from?

I am now fully rested &  un-packed from Saturdays Worlds Card making day event with Sharon on Saturday & as promised I will share with you the Christmas cards that we made in the afternoon session. The afternoon session went on until  5pm and over ran a little bit as we actually say down to eat lunch with our lovely ladies & listen to their thoughts on the newly released annual Stampin' Up catalogue. I think many of the ladies are as over whelmed as we were when we first saw it a month ago at the launch in Reading.

These trees are so sparkly made with Heat & stick powder & dazzling diamonds to bling them to the max.

So here are some of the cards that we made in the afternoon.

The first card is a swing card that looks far more complicated than it really is, after talking with a friend of mine and watching her make this card I realised just how simple this card is to design using the Framelits & she also gave me a couple of foolproof tips so I could share this card with you, I love this design, I think i will be trying it with some other stamp sets, s thank you Naomi.

The same card as above laying flat ready for posting.
Both Sharon & I would like to thank you if you attended our all day event to celebrate World Card Making day & of course the release of the new Annual Stampin' Up catalogue.

Our last all day event for 2012 is being held at Hethersett village hall on Saturday 1st December between 10 - 4ish. Places are filling up fast. This will be gifts & cards on the day, as requested by you. On the day there will also be the Draw draw for the Big Shot package.
Book your place now with either Sharon or Myself.


1 comment:

hyper_ni said...

I am so glad you liked the card and thrilled that you have shared the technique with other crafters for them to enjoy too! :D x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter