USES FOR FIBRES
1. Map out your vacation route with fiber threaded through eyelets.
2. Use as laces on paper pieced-shoes.
3. Make a frame around a matted photo or journal box.
4. Tie through the hole of a tag.
5. Use in a sports scene as a basketball hoop, soccer net or fishing pole.
6. Create grass or trees.
7. Spell out a title using fibers to stitch out the letters.
8. Wrap around a border, nugget, tag or corner accent several times.
9. Make hair or other features on paper dolls.
10. Use as a string for balloon diecuts or eyelets.
11. Tie lassos for western pages.
12. Create seaweed on an ocean or vacation page.
13. Attach a tail to a kite.
14. Build a mountain/water outline.
15. Use a rope for a tug of war scene.
16 Fringe on animals.
17. Wrap fibers around letters.
18. Create a shadow for die cut letters.
19. Use fibers to tie 2 or more elements together.
20. Weave through mesh.
21. Create bows.
22. Scarf on a paper pieced snowman.
23. Attach to a brad and use it as a yoyo.
25. Used to stitch pieces together to form a pocket.
26. As embroidery stitching.
27. Attach tire (swing) to tree.
28. Wrapping presents.
29. Crossing corners of a photo mat or journal box.
30. Clothesline for hanging mittens with wooden clothespins.
31. Stitching a template design.
32. Thread punchies on fiber and create a bracelet around a photo/mat.
33. Down the length of the page, photo mat or journal box as a border.
35. To hang/attach buttons or charms.
36. Used to hang signs or metal rimmed tags from buttons, brad and eyelets.
37. Decorations on a Christmas Tree.
38. Decorations on an Easter Egg.
39. Create a spider web.
40. Lacing 2 pieces together.
41. Ends of a hammock.
42. Wind fibers tightly to form the centre of a flower or leaves.
43. To knit or crochet page accents.
44. As a blanket stitch around a border, or mat.
46. Braiding the fibers together to create borders, page breaks etc.
47. As needlepoint stitches on your page elements.
48. Hanging header letter squares or mini tags.
49. Enhancing die cuts