USES FOR GLITTER
1. Pour Dazzling Diamonds glitter onto a sheet of paper…spread it out a little.
2. Take a rubber stamp (bold outline, like Flutterbys) & stamp the image into an embossing pad.
2. Next stamp the image into the glitter.
3. Check to make sure stamp is evenly coated, tap if there is too much. Turn your stamp rubber side up.
4. Heat your candle with hair dryer or heat tool until just warm & the wax has softened.
5. Stamp directly onto the candle using a even firm pressure. Or roll the candle onto the image making sure you get the entire image. Lift the candle off the stamp or raise the stamp off the candle & admire!!
For a basic card:
Cardstock * Sticker Paper * Lace * 1 Dark Shade of Glitter * 1 Light Shade of Glitter
- Cut your sticker paper into 1/4 sheets. Pull the protective backing off the sticker paper to reveal the sticky area.
- Stick a piece of lace to the sticker paper & smooth it down firmly.
- Pour a dark shade of glitter all over the card, making sure the whole thing is covered. Shake off extra.
- Strip lace off of card.
- Next pour light shade of glitter all over card. It will stick to the areas that do not have the dark glitter. Shake off excess glitter.
- Spray seal your glitter with hairspray.
- Tack down onto folded cardstock or whatever your project may be.
Clear Window Sheet (1/4 size – postcard size) – static free * Black Pigment Ink * Open Image – ex: Stained Glass set * Glue with small nozzle on end
- Stamp image onto the window sheet with black pigment ink, heat set the ink!
- Fill in an area in the image with glue & do one area at a time.
- When area is filled with glue, put glitter on & dump off the excess glitter.
- Continue to fill in each area.
- When dry put the card together. The card should have an opening to create a window frame. Glitter side should be facing down.
- On a previously stamped image, use the Two-Way Glue pen to apply glue where you want the glitter.
- Sprinkle loose glitter on the image, pour off excess glitter, putting it back into the jar. This technique adds glitz to any card.
- Stamp your image using an embossing ink pad.
- Pour Heat & Stick powder all over this image. Remove excess powder.
- Heat with heat gun. Do not overheat. The Heat & Stick powder has become “sticky.”
- Quickly pour on glitter onto your “sticky” image.
- Heat the image again….just to set the glitter.