The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Saturday 5 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday challenge 4


So onto this weeks challenge:

Challenge 4 - Buttons & Brads

Your cards must feature at least one or preferably both


Buttons

Buttons & Brads


17 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Love them! There's an award for you on my blog!
Ruth x

Kath Stewart said...

2 gorgeous cards for the challenge - sweet images and those little cute buttons - great work - thanks so much for joining us at PBS again this week
Love
kath
xxx

Mephisto said...

What beautiful!!!!!
Domi

tracie said...

Adorable cards, I love them both. The colours are great, and love the cute buttons and brads.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge :)x

simplyfairies said...

These are both gorgeous, very pretty indeed...

Sue said...

gorgeous cards both of them...i love them:-)

Sue
xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Wow! Fab cards, Lisa! :o)

Heather xx

Dawn said...

Great cards soft lovely colours

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW Lisa you made two cards for the challenge... you go girl! Both cards are FABULOUS.

Thanks for joining this weeks PBSC ~ Jovi

Anonymous said...

very cute cards, so lovely.

ella bella said...

two beautiful card love the cute images and the pretty papers you have used, the brads and buttons look fab.Thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge. Tracy x

Bev said...

Both cards are wzquisite - I just adore the beautiful soft colours you have used on both cards

cats whiskers said...

2 Lovely Cards for this weeks challenge, what beautiful colours you have chosen to use. Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui xx

Cecilia said...

Lovely cards!

Richelle said...

Oh...very cute! love them both!

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are great! I love the colors.

Beth said...

These are great! I love the soft colour schemes you've used! Thanks for joining in!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter