Starting with the 2010 / 2011 catalogue, Stampin' Up! now offers repositionable, clear-mount rubber stamps--in addition to our award-winning wood-mount rubber stamps! These new clear-mount stamps are designed to maintain the unbeatable image quality you love about traditional Stampin' Up! stamps, while at the same time offering the flexibility, ease of use, and storability inherent in repositionable rubber stamps. Contact me to to learn more about this clear new option!
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.