The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Wednesday 6 October 2010

What a mixed bag !!

What a week!! 
Since I last  updated you with my ramblings I have a had a funny week. Firstly Paul gave up smoking Last Friday 1st October & he is still doing very well & I haven't had the urge to walk the dog! He is very calm & laid back about it all. 
On Saturday morning I realised that I had survived a whole week with my half empty nest situation & more too the point Dan had survived his first week of Uni without any major incidents, I was having a cup of tea at 8 o'clock & it dawned on me just a week earlier I was sitting doing exactly the same but breaking my heart about Dan going away, we both survived the week so that was an experience.
Saturday also saw my first crop which was lovely & I had 14 Ladies that all came along for some crafting time & some lovely home baked Lemon Drizzle cake, Oatmeal & Raisin cookies & Chocolate Brownies, all made by Paul as I now work All day on a Friday.
I also started my new working hours & now have 2 full days where I work from home, so far I haven't managed to achieve much as On Thursday last week I had an appointment with a small business adviser & Abi off school following her Physio assessment.
Monday was a working from home day where I managed to get a few samples made & the classes sorted for my new stampers 6 group Monday evening.
Today has been a very weird day firstly I was working at the demo table opposite the lift & the lift was out of order. 

Seriously if the lift sign says out of order !! & they entrance is blocked off , do you still think its a good idea to move the barrier & use the lift?? apparently if the doors open it constitutes a working lift according to some of our customers.!!! This went on repeatedly over a period of 4 hours, I really thought that Jeremy Beadle was going to pop up & say " you've been framed"
A serious amount of twisted logic in store today.

I was forward planning some Christmas ranges today & that got me thinking about what Christmas means to me & I remembered that it will soon be time for the Starbucks red cups, for anyone not in the know that's when the red cups come out filled with deliciousness otherwise known as Eggnogg Latte 530 Calories in a paper cup.
 Well as I popped into Starbucks on my lunch break to enquire about said Red cups it seemed rude not to have a drink whilst I was there So a small Vanilla Latte, my first Coffee since last December when they retired the Red cups...............I was certainly buzzin this afternoon. By the way the red cups are already in-store ready for release in the next few weeks
The Afternoon did improve significantly with the arrival of 6 firemen, without the need of a fire or whole store evacuation this was a real result, because if you didn't know before you all now know that fireman have a very strange effect on me, There is definitely something seriously sexy about a fireman.
Tomorrow is a working from home day so I'm sure that it will be uneventful. But I do have plans for the weekend On Saturday I plan to have a day making seasonal Punch art, so watch this space & Sunday is Stir Up Sunday when I plan to make the Christmas cake & Christmas puddings, that reminds me if anyone has a good Christmas cake recipe please feel free to pass it on.
Well I guess that only leaves me one thing left to do & that's to leave you with my random thought of the day.
Why do they put locks on the doors of 24-hour stores? 

Why is it called rush hour when everything moves so slow? 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter