The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Tuesday 24 May 2011

Is it really only Tuesday?

Yesterday felt like it went on forever, well for a whole 17 hours in fact & most of those were spent on my feet, I finally sat down at 11.45pm last night & for anyone that knows me I don't do late nights very well.
My day started at 5.19 yesterday morning when the alarm clock didn't go off, Problem number one Paul was being picked up for a week of working away at 5.30.
6.30 am The alarm does go off for me to get up, To make an exam breakfast for Abi & to get ready for work myself. Abi had the last of her three English exams, despite making breakfast & smoothies & sandwiches & wash everything up I managed to leave in time to walk to work. When I arrived at work there was no lighting in the locker room, I couldn't find a thing. 
8.45 I went up to my floor & my boss was having Hysterics, she went into her office & when she turned the light on she got dive bombed by a pigeon, Nobody was available to catch it as they were all trying to sort the electrical fault, the rest of the day ran fairly smoothly despite spending a lot of it on my own.
When I got home I found a pile of clothes that should have been in Paul's bag....Oooop's
Very quick dinner & lay up for my new stampers 6/7.
Fortunately that went without a hitch, 11.45pm I finally reacquainted myself with the sofa.


One of tonights cards was a shameless case of a card my Upline Michelle had made, Can you spot the differences?
Michelles card

My Card




Did you spot the main difference?
My Flower

Michelle's Flower


Yes I used different flowers.
To make this card I used.
Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler
Tangerine Tango
Wild Wasabi
Very Vanilla
Inks
Peach Parfait ( Tangerine tango was too bright for this project )
Cherry Cobbler
Wild Wasabi
Stamps
Baby Blossoms
Sincere Salutations
Tools
Boho Blossoms Punch
5 petal flower punch
Fancy Flower Extra Large punch
Piercing tool
Mat Pack
Big Shot
Perfect Polka dots embossing Folder
Little leaves Sizzlit die
Extra Large oval punch
Pretties
Brad ( Any colour as its not seen )
Shimmer mist made from shimmer paint


The second card we made is also using The baby Blossoms set



This card Uses
Cardstock
Chocolate Chip
Pumpkin Pie
Daffodil delight
Very Vanilla
Ink
Wild Wasabi
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Versamark
Soft Suede
Stamps
Basic Phrases
Baby Blossoms
Sense of time
Fine Flourish
Tools
Big shot
Top note die
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Stamp a ma jig
Heat embossing tool
Sponge Daubers
Pretties
Rhinestone Brads
White embossing Powder 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter