The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 22 May 2011

Watch out theres a thief about

As both Paul & I worked yesterday both Abi & Paul met me in the city & we went to Pizza Express for dinner with our Weightwatchers vouchers.
Neither Abi or I could finish our pizza so we had the leftovers as take out. We were only home for about an hour before we went out again to Eaton Park for the grand finale of NNF11 ( The Norfolk & Norwich festival )
This year it wasn't so much a Circus as a High wire / acrobatic act with a story by a group called the Wired Aerial Theatre

As The World Tipped
A Wired Aerial Theatre Production 
Written and Directed by Nigel Jamieson 


A real life disaster movie performed live in the night sky!


This ambitious and extraordinary piece of aerial theatre tells a powerful tale of ecological crisis. Combining dramatic film and visuals with breath-taking aerial performance, As The World Tipped confronts one of the most pressing issues for the planet with spectacle, humour and emotion.

At the Secretariat of the Copenhagen Climate Change conference, harassed staff fail to notice as the world around them, literally and metaphorically, slides toward disaster. Suspended above the audience in the night sky, the performers struggle to control their increasingly precarious world as they do battle with the effects of drastic environmental catastrophe.

Written and directed by Nigel Jamieson, one of the worlds leading creators of outdoor spectacle (Sydney Olympics, Liverpool Capital of Culture), As The World Tipped has been created with the pioneering team from Wired Aerial Theatre.


The show features film footage kindly supplied by Yann Arthus-Bertrand from his film about climate change, Home and by Gideon Mendel from his films about the floods in Pakistan and Australia.


It was amazing & very thought provoking, If you get a chance to see the show then I would Highly recommend it.
Again I digress, back to the pizza leftovers, We never got to eat them as someone got there first.

Sassy not only managed to get the box off the top of the coffee machine, where for some unknown reason Abi thought it would be safe but he managed to open the box, take the pizza out & jump down onto the floor & eat the lot.
I just thought I would share with you my definition of a cat burglar.




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter