The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Beautiful Baby is 16 today

I'm feeling father nostalgic today as my baby is 16, I know we all say it but I cannot believe how fast time flies by. Poor Abi has her second day of exams today, she has worked hard & revised for months, so I have everything crossed.
We are off out for a quick meal tonight so she can get back early & revise, we're off to the Waffle House in Norwich I've never been before &I know it will definitely blow the pro points budget, good job we are all going for our weigh in before we go & have a whole week to work it off.
All weekend I was making samples for the forthcoming all day event, every time  Abi popped into the craft room she hinted that she wanted her card made using the Baby Blossoms set which suited the card I had in mind perfectly.


Abi's Card



Cardstock
Pretty In Pink
Rose Red
Shimmery white
Whisper White
Ink
Blushing Bride
Pretty in Pink
Rose Red
Wild Wasabi
Pear Pizzazz
Bashful Blue
Marina Mist
Stamps
Just perfect alphabet
Baby Blossoms
Party This way
Pretties
Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon
Dazzling diamonds
Tools
Paper piercing tool
Mat Pack
Scallop border punch
Boho blossoms punch

Hand cut number silhouette
Card Banner
The whole card in Kath Kidston Style
Inside of card


A Beautiful card for my beautiful baby, Happy 16th Darling




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter