The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Tuesday 8 January 2008

First Cards of 2008

Well Christmas is really over now..... all of the decorations are safely packed away for another year and everything from the Christmas cards, crackers & packaging that is recyclable has been recycled and stored in the appropriate little boxes for adding to new cards.
So I h
ave been make a start on the first cards of 2008

Some nice cheerful wedding cards for an o
rder.

( If anybody knows the maker or style number of this swan stamp, please contact me )
I bought this some years in an embellishments goody bag & am now looking for some simple images to make some wedding stationery and this would work well







I wonder if anyone can guess where the inspiration for this wedding card came from?















This card was embossed up the middle using one of the keepsake embossing bars and then gems glued onto the end of each stem.
( It looks lovely in the flesh, but the photo doesn't show up too well)



















Thought that I would try blue for a wedding card for a bit of a change.
( Any stamp detectives ~ does anybody know who the maker of this stamp is? )































Now a bit of a sad card ~ one of my work colleagues is leaving, she has got her dream job working with Horses at a horse sanctuary, so I thought this card was appropriate.

















We all like to make fun cards they seem so easy and the creativity just seems to flow when making Children's cards.
I really enjoyed making this one, it uses a stampin up stamp set called Circus Train.





















Whatever type of cards you start of making in 2008 I hope that you enjoy them & the creativity just flows for you.

1 comment:

Lou Sims said...

The stamp you were asking about is an old Anits's design. It works brilliantly for wedding cards. Love the blue behind it andit works really well. Fabby collection of cards.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter