The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Wednesday 30 January 2008

Flower Meanings

Flower Meanings

Sending flowers must be one of the most special ways to brighten up someones day. Its made extra special if the flower meanings send a message too There is more to just giving or receiving flowers as every flower lover knows but even the experts can't agree on the real meaning of many flowers. Here are a few of the more traditional ones.

Botanical Name

Meaning



Acacia

Beauty in retirement; Friendship; Concealed love: Chaste love

Aconitum

Beware, a deadly foe is near


Unity; Humility; Patience


Wealth; Prosperity; Fortune


Your love is reciprocated

Hippeastrum

Pride; Splendid Beauty; Timidity


Forsaken; Expectations

Callistephus

Symbol of love; Daintiness; Afterthought



Gypsophila

Pure of heart; Innocence

Centaurea Cyanus

Hope in love; Felicity; Delicacy; Single blessedness

Begonia

Beware

Mollucella Laevis

Good luck

Scilla Nutans

Humility; Everlasting love


Enthusiasm


Childishness



Endurance


Great joy and delight


Gratitude; Perfection


You're a flame in my heart


Longing for you


You're adorable; Perfected lovliness


Unpretending excellance

Dianthus Caryophyllus

Fascination; Womanly love; Devoted love

Dianthus Caryophyllus

My heart aches for you; Admiration

Dianthus Caryophyllus

I'll never forget you; Woman's love

Dianthus Caryophyllus

Capriciousness

Dianthus Caryophyllus

Sorry I can't be with you; No; Refusal; Wish I could be with you

Dianthus Caryophyllus

Innocence; Sweet and lovely; Pure love; Woman's good luck gift; You're adorable

Dianthus Caryophyllus

Rejection; You have disappointed me

Dendranthema

Cheerfulness; You're a wonderful friend; Rest; Lovliness; Abundance; Wealth

Dendranthema

I love

Dendranthema

Slighted love

Dendranthema

Truth


Youthful gladness; Cheerfulness

Cyclamen

Resignation; Goodbye



You're the only one; Regard; Unrequited love; The sun shines when I'm with you

Dahlia

Dignity; Elegance; Good taste; Instability


Innocence; Loyal love; I'll never tell; Purity; Gentleness; Romance


Flight of fancy; Ardent attachment



Secret bond of love; Fascination; Sincerity; Magic


Flame; Burning

Myosotis

Faithful love; Undying hope; Memories; Do not forget; True love


Good nature; Innocence; Anticipation


Innocence; Trust; Friendship



Encouragement


Purity; Sweet love; You're lovely; Secret love; Refinement

Hardy Cranesbill

Folly; Stupidity


Strength of character; Sincerity; Generosity; Natural grace


Love at first sight


Submission


Erica

Admiration; Solitude


Protection; Wishes will come true


Delicate beauty


Foresight; Domestic happiness; Defense

Hyacinthus

Games; Sports; Rashness

Hyacinthus

Constancy

Hyacinthus

Please forgive me; Sorrow

Hyacinthus

Play

Hyacinthus

Lovliness; I'll pray for you

Hyacinthus

Jealousy

Hydrangea

Thank-you for understanding; Frigidity; Heartlessness


Iris

Faith; Wisdom; Valor; Promise; My compliments; Hope; Message


Wedded love; Fidelity; Friendship; Affection


Narcissus

Affection returned; Sympathy; Desire; Love me


Syringa

First emotion of love

Syringa

Youthful innocence; Purity; Modesty; Virginity; Majesty

Zantedeschia

Beauty

Hermerocallis

Conquetry


Maiden charms


Wealth; Pride; Prosperity


Sweetness; Humility; Return of happiness

Lilium Longiflorum

Pure; Modest



Love of nature; Nobility; Dignity

Tagetes

Grief; Cruelty; Jealousy; Sacred affection; Despair

Acacia

Concealed love; Sensitivity

Aconitum

Chivalry; Beware; A deadly foe is near


Maternal love; Charity

Vinca

Duty; Affection; Home; Love; Discipline; Instruction



Stay as sweet as you are; Egotism; Formality

Tropaeolum

Patriotism; Conquest; Victory in battle



Caution; Beauty; Grace


Purity; Innocence; Eternal love; Marriage; Fruitfulness; Lovliness


Love; Beauty; Refinement; Beautiful lady; Flower of magnificence


Mature charm



Victory; Success

Viola

Thoughtful reflection; Merriment


Bashfulness; Happy marriage; Prosperity

Petunia Hybrida

Resentment; Anger; Your presence soothes me

Phlox

Our souls are united


Hope; Pity


Be of good cheer

Papaver

Eternal sleep; Imagination; Oblivion

Papaver

Pleasure

Papaver

Consolation

Papaver

Wealth; Success

Primula

I can't live without you

Lamarckiana

Inconstancy


Ammi Majus

Haven



Radiant; Charming


Love; I love you; Respect; Courage


Perfect happiness; Gentility; Grace; Please believe me


Thank you


Admiration


Friendship; Joy and happiness; Jealousy; Trying to care; Gladness


Innocence; Purity; Heavenly; Secrecy; Silence; Charm


Enthusiasm; Desire


Enthusiasm; Desire


Unity


Simplicity; I love you


I will remember you always


Sweetheart; Girlhood


You're everything to me


Gratitude


I love you; I still love you


Beauty; Youth; A heart innocent of love


Pure; Lovely


Girlhood


Antirrhinum

Gracious lady; Deception; Presumption


Elope with me


Sympathy; Rememberance


Happiness in marriage; Desire to travel; Come to me

Matthiola

Lasting beauty; Bonds of affection; Promptness; You'll always be beautiful to me

Helianthus

Adoration; Pride; Sunshine

Lathyrus

Delicate pleasures; Goodbye; Blissful pleasure; Departure; Thank you for a lovely time

Dianthus Barbatus

Grant me one smile; Gallantry


Tulipa

Perfect lover; Fame; Love; Passion

Tulipa

Believe me; Declaration of love

Tulipa

There is sunshine in your smile; Hopeless love

Tulipa

Beautiful eyes



Will you get your wish?


Fidelity

Viola

Modesty; Faithfulness; Virtue

Viola

I'll always be true; Watchfulness

Viola

Let's take a chance on happiness


Will you dance with me?


Erysimum

Fidelity in adversity


Purity of heart

Sinensis

Welcome


Xeranthemum

Eternity; Immortality



Healing


Zinnia

Thoughts of absent friends

Zinnia

Lasting affection

Zinnia

Constancy

Zinnia

Goodness

Zinnia

Daily rememberance

Zinnia

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter