The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Wednesday 14 September 2011

AU naturelle

Christmas Au Naturelle, Christmas using Crumb cake cardstock I could quite happily use the crumb cake for all of my Christmas projects, It goes with Everything.
What colours are you using this year?

Both of the cards in todays post are A6 if you have loads of cards to make this is the most economical size card to make as you get two cards from a single A4 sheet.

Supplies needed for these cards
Cardstock
Crumb cake
Very Vanilla
Early Espresso
Real Red
Ink
Soft Suede
Whisper white ( Craft )
Early Espresso
Real Red
Versamark
Stampin' Write pens
Stamps
Lovely as a tree ( I don't use this set enough )
Serene Snowflakes
Welcome Christmas
Gifted ~ retired September 2011
Tools
Stamp a ma jig
1 1/4" Square punch
1 3/8" Square punch
Heat tool
1/4" Circle punch ~ Retired
Decorations
Basic Rhinestones
Dazzling Diamonds
Heat & Stick powder.
The shimmer of this card is stunning & the photo really doesn't do it any justice.
To make the shimmer on this card I first stamped the Lovely as a tree image using Early espresso ink, using my Stamp a ma jig to make sure that the image was central as I had pre-cut the panels for this card.
Then I covered the whole panel with Versamark embossing ink using the ink pad directly onto the card.
Then sprinkled on a generous coat of heat 'n' stick powder, tipped off the excess & returned it to the pot & heated the card using the heat tool.
Quickly I covered the whole area with Dazzling diamonds whilst it was still tacky & sprinkled off the excess & carefully heated to set the glitter into the heat & stick powder.
This is a beautiful technique & works well with many images.

The Gifted Stamp set is retiring at the end of September 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter