The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 30 September 2011

Stampers group cards from September

This month I demonstrated the same cards at both of my stampers group, I usually demo two different sets of cards, I dont know why! But this month I introduced a new technique and a card suitable for the men in your life.
The new technique was a faux pearl background. The camera doesn't do this project justice as you cant really see how the pearl effect glistens.



To make the faux pearl background you need glossy white card 106555
* Using the direct to paper technique completely cover the glossier side of the card with ink, I used blushing bride ink. Dont worry if you cannot get completely even coverage or finger marks this wont show.
* Using shimmer paint, pour a small amount of frost white shimmer white paint onto a palette, I use a pringle lid.
* The next part is the easy and fun part. Screw up a food bag or a piece of cling film, then dip it into the paint and dab onto the glossy card until completely covered, dab and carry on until you get a mattled effect.
* Set aside to dry, when completely dry polish with some kitchen roll.

For this project I also used one of my favourite stamp sets Vintage vogue 117690 and the co-ordinating wheel Very vintage 117693.

The colours used are Crumb cake, Perfect plum, Blushing bride, Certainly celery & Very vanilla.
I've accesorised the card with Basic pearls, Clear rhinestone brads and Pretty in pink 3mm taffeta ribbon.

I love this background technique and I am now going to try it with some other colours maybe Cherry cobbler or Old olive for Christmas.

The second card that we did was relatively simple but I think that it's so effective.



The embellishment panel is made using the Nature walk stamp set 121925, the image was coloured with Stampin' write pens Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie. Using the colour spritzer tool and the Soft Suede stampin' write pen to add the speckled effect.
Using the Soft suede ink pad & sponge daubers gently edge the panel with colour to blend on the edges.
The colour combination used on this card are Night of Navy, Very Vanilla & More Mustard.
The backing papers used come from 2 Designer series paper patterns stack. Regals 117154 & Neutrals I have to say i've had the Neutrals stack 117157 for a few months and never got round to opening it up, well more fool me this is now my absolute favourite stack it is so versatile and an absolute must for Mens cards, Wedding cards and brilliant for scrapbooking as it goes with everything.


Just incase your wondering what the number is, its a specimen number that would be used for botanical / specimen reference.

Well thats all I have to share today, but check back over the weekend for some projects from the new catalogue which is available from tomorrow.

Happy crafting
Lisa

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Norwich,Uk

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter