The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 30 September 2011

Have you discovered Pinterest yet?

As many of you know about 4 weeks ago I ceased using Facebook, I do check for private messages each day as I know that many of you contact me through Facebook messaging.
I am amazed at how much more free time I have now i'm not playing Facebook games, worrying about the games others are playing or lurking in the background of peoples lives, most of whom if i'm truthful I would probably cross the street to avoid. That doesn't mean all of my facebook friends, because if you can still see me on facebook, thats because I choose to have you there, when I became disenchanted with FB I removed all of the insignificants in my virtual world.
I've strayed from the point a little but I was wondering where all my mojo had gone, why I was so tired and most importantly why I was allowing all of the negativity that Facebook breeds into my everyday life.
Since I have broken the addiction I have spent more time in my craft room creating, more time interacting with my family, my mood has improved so much, I even sit on the sofa every evening and watch at least on WHOLE television programme, which if you know me you'll know to be a major achievement. The tiredness hasn't improved but I do still manage to cram a lot into my day.
I do still use the internet for blogging....obviously and for searching for inspiration which is how I came to discover Pinterest.
Pinterest is an online pinboard that you can categorise and add any pictues that you find whilst surfing or blogging. The bonus is that it also references the source of inspiration, which is very important if you are going to use that source for inspiration and reproduce for blogging purposes, it's always lovely when people credit me for inspiring them.
Check out my Pinterest here http://pinterest.com/lavenderstamper/

Let me know what you think of pinterest or if you would like me to send you an invite.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Norwich

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter