The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Friday 9 September 2011

In an attempt to get organised

I really do need to get organised, The craft room is a mess & I have barely set foot in there all summer, I have made No Christmas cards or projects, that is un-heard of. Dan went back to University on Monday we took him up to Nottingham to get ready for year 2 of his Computer Science degree, he has a very busy year ahead of him as not only will he be studying, she says hopefully, he is also president of the gaming society & now he has just found out he has got a place on the student ambassadors scheme. Well done Dan & good luck for Year 2.

I cant blame Dan for my lack of organisation, it has been a weird summer, I think the season we just had was summer, though Despite waking up full of hope for a beautiful day that would make everyone smiley & happy it never really materialised, I know we did have two nice days in April as one of them was my Birthday which I spent on Southwold beach eating Fish & Chips.

So in the hope that the next 3 months will be a little more organised I made this, so far I've only made one, but I think I could do with one in every room of the house if I am going to crack this organisation thing.

I love the bright colours from the Designer series paper patterns stack
Supplies needed for this project
Papers
Designer Series patterned paper stack ~ Brights
Cardstock
Thick Grey board, this is not a Stampin' Up product unless you count taking the back off your grid paper pad. This need to measure 6" x 8"
Whisper White 
Tangerine Tango
Concord Crush
Ink
Concord Crush
Stamps
Just Perfect Alphabet
Tools
Flower, Daises#2 Dies
Sizzix Big Shot
3/4" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
Decorations
Dazzling Diamonds
1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon in Concord Crush
Non Stampin' Up products
1 x Pencil for covering 
I x wooden peg ( now you know why I scoured Bury for wooden pegs Sharon )
Hot glue Gun ( for attaching the peg )
1x Small lined note pad from £1 shop



So do you think this is the start of me being super organised? Answers on a postcard.........................

If you are interested in the Designer Series Paper patterns stacks her are the options currently available. A new set of in-colours will be added to the range from 1st October 2011
The stack contains 40 sheets of double sided designs 2 of each design in each colour way.
Available in 12" x 12"
Brights 117155 £15.50 
Subtles 117152 £15.50
Regals 117154 £15.50

Neutrals 117157 £15.50
I have had the neutrals stack for a few months now & only just opened it last week & it is fabulous I have really been missing out by not using this stack.

2011 In Colours 117158 £15.50
These are an absolute bargain at £15.50 for 40 double sided sheets it works out at just 39pence per sheet.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter