Ooop's Whilst playing catch up today I realised that I didn't post the September Stampers 6 projects, so here they are, a very diverse pair of cards.
Glossy White Cardstock
Large oval punch
Modern Label punch
Fancy Flower punch
Paper Piercing tool
Scallop Border punch
White embossing Powder
Clear embossing powder
Frost White Shimmer paint
In Addition you will need
A food bag
Something like a pringle tube lid to use as a palette
To make the Faux pearl background you will need a piece of glossy card.
- Completely cover the glossy card with the blushing bride ink pad using a direct to paper technique, this needs to be completely covered but it doesn't matter if the colour is un-even.
- Tip a small amount of the frost white shimmer paint onto a palette.
- Scrunch up the food bag this will be your applicator to make the pattern.
- Dip the food bag into the paint & apply to the pink glossy in a dabbing pattern, carry on until the pink card is covered ( but in a patchy way )
- Leave to dry
- Then using kitchen roll buff to a shine
- This can be made using any colour ink pad, red & green would look great for seasonal projects.
Well that's another project uploaded what else can I find?