The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Thursday 8 September 2011

Stampers 6 project from August



Inside flap of the box has a greeting, but you could also put an image here if you prefer.

I have been such a bad blogger this summer, todays post is the August project from my Stampers 6 / 7 group that I have only just got round to photographing & editing.
The summer has been very strange for lots of reasons.

  • Abi went on Study leave in May & went on to take her GCSE's
  • June our middle son got married
  • June Dan came home from his first year at University & bought bags & bags of belongings that wouldn't fit into storage.
  • At work we lost both of our weekend staff, but to safeguard jobs neither were replaced immediately, leaving the existing staff to cover both Saturdays & Sundays, which is something that I seldom had to do previously, so extra hours & commitments ate into my spare time.
  • Two litters of beautiful kittens the first litter had two kittens & the second litter had four kittens, one of which we kept as one of my big cats went missing 15 weeks ago.
  • I also re-discovered my love of baking, well cupcakes & cake pop's but i'll save that story for another day.
I realised something last Tuesday after we had taken Dan back to Nottingham & Abi had started 6th Form that I hadn't spent a day at home on my own since early May, I don't mind my own company it gives me quiet time to be creative. Usually I start Christmas projects in July but this year I am very much later.

So to kick start Christmas I made this delightful little matchbox card & matching gift card. I thought that you could use these as Table favours or as little gift boxes containing Chocolates, Mini soaps or even a pandorra charm.
I have used the set Contempo Christmas & the Elegance wheel ( Which isn't strictly Christmas but thats exactly what I love about Stampin' Up & being creative )
Contempo Christmas 118734 wood mounted 120594 Clear mounted


Supplies needed to make this card
3" x 12" whisper white card
Scored at 3" , 4", 7", 8" & 11"


The areas coloured red are the areas that need to be decorated  before assembly
4 7/8" x 4 7/8" Whisper white square
Scored at 1" in from the edge on all four sides, this makes the drawer to slide inside the box.

2" x2" Whisper white
2 1/4" x 2 1/4" co-ordinating card stock
Scraps of co-ordinating card stock & DSP to decorate.

Tools
Tombow glue
Mini bulldog clips ( available from good stationers )
Stamp a ma jig
1/2" circle punch
Ornament punch
1 3/8" Circle punch
Word Window punch
Paper Piercer
Stamps
Contempo Christmas
Ink
Old Olive or Wild Wasabi
Real Red or Cherry Cobbler
Decorations
Dazzling diamonds
Basic Rhinestones
Jolly Holiday DSP

This is the first of my Christmas projects for 2011, so keep checking back over the coming weeks while I catch up with all of my Christmas preparations.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter