The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Saturday 24 September 2011

Finally I think I may have the hang of this

Well i have managed to sucessfully blog for 3 years, I have managed to create a blog post from my iphone and now I have ventured onto the ipad and am trying my first blog post with pictures added pictures and edited them on the ipad using Photoshop express.
To be quite truthful I cannot believe just how easy the whole process is and so quick.

Well enough waffle about my new toy, despite decorating Abi's bedroom and having her chaos spilling out into my craft room I have managed to make a project to share.
Here is the mini wreath i've made. The papers are sadly sold out but I thought that the project was too cute not to share with you.










To start this project you need to make a ring from thick card, this forms the base of the wreath, rather than cover this with paper I painted it using a cream acrylic paint. Although you cant see it from the front I rolled the edge in a versamark ink pad and then sprinkled the edges with gold embossing powder that gave a lovely vintage edging.
The next step was stamping onto the ribbon, I used the basic black ink pad & the stamp a ma jig. Then stretched the ribbon across the middle of the wreath, securing with sticky strip.
The stars are cut from real red card and then stuck onto the stars cut from dsp. Using a glue pen & dazzling diamonds glitter glitter just around the edges on all but 5 stars. The remaining 5 stars were completely covered with versamark ink and sprinkled with heat & stick, heated and them completely covered with dazzling diamonds.
The whole wreath was assembled using ahot glue gun, this probably isn't necessary in a normal household without an inquisitive kitten.

Well I hope that you've enjoyed my first blog post complete with spelling mistakes from the ipad.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Scrapping4fun said...

Loving the wreath, might try making one for my craft room, hearts maybe, thanks for the idea.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter